INTERNATIONAL TRAINING BASES
International Training Bases offer Clubhouse Training for new and established Clubhouses, helping them to run their Work Ordered Day based on the Clubhouse Standards.
Helsinki Clubhouse started as a Training Base in 2003 and is one of the twelve International Training Bases in the world.
WELCOME TO TRAINING
Our Training Base delivers one comprehensive two-week Clubhouse Training a year.
- Deeper understanding of the Clubhouse model and how to apply the model to work ordered day
- Identify strengths and challenges of the Clubhouse
- Participate in work ordered day at the Helsinki Clubhouse
- Create an action plan to strengthen one's own Clubhouse
- Training also supports the Clubhouse in the accreditation process
Training consists of discussions that cover all seven standard areas. During these discussions participants have the opportunity to help their understanding of the key concepts which form the cornerstone of our success.
During training participants write an Action Plan which is based on prior training work, their learning experience, and discussions. Helsinki Clubhouse provides consultants who help and support through a work process to the participants. Consultants make follow-up visits to participating Clubhouses six months after the training to observe how Action Plan have been carried out.
More information about our trainings:
Hämeentie 54, 00500 HELSINKI